As with most aspiring webcam models, when I first started seeking out web cam jobs, the most important question was to figure out how to stay anonymous and make sure no one knows me?
It is only natural to desire privacy when entering into the adult entertainment industry. Rest assured, there are many ways to ensure anonymity.
Here we have discussed a few of them for you.
Keeping your face hidden
Let’s keep it simple. The easiest way to retain your privacy is by ensuring nobody gets to recognise your face.
Simply avoid getting noticed by not exposing your face to the webcam!
All you have to do is move the camera so that it is out of sight on your face, or cover your face in whatever way you’re comfortable, face masks have been the latest trend due to the Covid pandemic.
This technique, however, does have some drawbacks:
- Interaction with users becomes limited.
- Your focus gets diverted towards keeping your face out of sight, rather than concentrating on your performance.
- Having said that; it is quite possible to put up a great show despite such limitations. It may come as a surprise to you, but there are many webcam models out there who, without ever having to show their faces to the cam, make a good living at Regency Model Management.
Dressing up: target a niche!
Working as a webcam model can be quite exciting if you know how to spice things up. You have a great earning potential working for a webcam model agency, such as Regency Model Management, that allows you to explore your creativity while staying in your comfort zone. Dressing up offers you the opportunity to target a particular audience.
Here are a couple of options how you can pull this off:
- Get in a disguise. Use wigs, makeup, or any accessories that may be of interest to a particular segment (blondes? brunettes?), you know where we’re going with this!
- Cosplay is always a fun option. Cosplay is when you dress up as a character or wear costumes. Trust me; there’s a great deal of fantasy fan club that follows this genre. You can always choose any theme you like. In short, make sure you keep these handy items to play around with your look and make yourself unrecognisable: a wig, glasses, coloured contact lenses, odd makeup or even a mask. Let your imagination run wild!
The majority of webcam models new to industry are always surprised to find out that we are able to block areas where they live to maintain privacy.
At Regency Model Management, we value your privacy and always recommend taking precaution with the information you’re sharing online. Here are a few tips that you can keep in mind:
- Pay attention to the data you share: if you’re not careful, you may end up sending “clues” to your audience. With all the information that may be in the sight of your webcam, you may end up giving more information than you want to; such as photo, window, customised objects with your name.
- Similarly, pay attention to the hints you may end up giving about your daily life while building a conversation. You may end up sharing details such as your daily travel routine, your favourite restaurants, train stations, etc.
- Make sure that you never open any web link sent by any of your customers. Such links may be a trap to catch your IP address and location.
- For your web cam jobs, always use a separate email: We recommend using an alternate email ID that is not connected to your routine usage and does not contain your name.
- Never ever meet your customers even if the promise of a financial incentive seems tempting.
This point is not explicitly related to shows, but all the advice given in this article applies to promoting yourself on social networks (Twitter, Instagram, etc.). Please ensure that you disable all options for location tracking. Privacy concerns are, in summary, essential aspects of camgirl life. There is still, of course, a chance of being recognised. But you significantly minimise this risk by following the advice summarised in this article and can focus on putting up great shows as a webcam model!
Start your new career today as a webcam model apply at https://regencymodelmanagement.co.uk/apply-now/