Are you starting a web cam job, eager to build up your clientele? Here’s the bottom-line. You can either rely on the traffic generated by the platform @Regencycams.com, thanks to its reputation and advertising. That, in addition to the chance that the visitor finds your profile. Or you take matters in hand and go find clients outside the webcam platform, especially on social networks.
Even though we support our Model Regency family with intensive marketing and support, we nevertheless recommend the second option. Here we discuss the most popular social media platforms that webcam models may use to promote themselves.
It will undoubtedly surprise you, but Twitter is the best and largest social network on the internet that allows adult content. All you need to do is identify the media you tweet as containing potentially sensitive material. We recommend reviewing more information in the Twitter rules and policies section before marketing yourself as a webcam model.
More than 300 million people use this platform. So you know where to start. You can follow the few tips below:
- Work on your profile: Needless to say, visuals are vital, as they are for any Regency Model Management model. So choose an attractive photo for the banner as well as for your profile photo. Fill in your profile, of course, giving the cam model link to your Model Regency profile, through which followers can find you.
- Use hashtags: anything that begins with a # and is followed by a word is a hashtag. For example, #webcammodel #modelregency are a couple of hashtags. Hashtags are how tweets are categorised. Users search for information through these hashtags. When a user searches for something related to one of your hashtag, they will come across your tweet. He can then become one of your followers if your profile pleases him. So don’t neglect hashtags and use relevant words. Some examples: #camgirl, #webcammodel, #modelregency, #webcamjobs, #regencymodelmanagement #regencycams
- Post regularly: there is no secret; the more active you are over Twitter, and the more regularly you post, the more followers you will have. Of course, posting photos and videos will have more impact than a simple “written” tweet. Also, keep in mind that tweets are limited to 140 characters, so you’ll want to be punchy and synthetic. You can also use Twitter to communicate your status at your webcam platform online / offline). Some cam platforms integrate this functionality automatically. In this case, a tweet is automatically sent when you log into your chatroom.
- Follow your potential customers: the best way to make yourself known and gain followers is by provoking these “interactions.” To do this, start by following the profiles you think will convert to customers. If they are interested in webcam models, there is a good chance that they will follow you too. It takes time, but it’s the fastest way to get your first followers.
Instagram is the second social network that we recommend to our Regency Models. Unlike Twitter, the rules for adult content are much stricter. You will, therefore, have less freedom in choosing the photos/videos you will post.
A quick snippet of Instagram rules: “We don’t allow nudity on Instagram. This includes photos, videos, and other digital content featuring sex, genitals, or close-ups of fully exposed buttocks. This also includes some pictures of nipples”. Well, don’t worry, it still leaves a lot of possibility for posting fun photos!
The tips for promoting your webcam model activity are similar to those given for Twitter. Here are some details:
- Profile: Instagram gives you the possibility to indicate a link in your profile. We recommend you enter the URL link of your Cam Model Regency link to direct more followers there.
Be careful; this is pretty much the only place on Instagram where you can place a link.
- Watermark your photos: this is the small watermark with your nickname, often placed at the bottom right of the images. Suppose a user is interested in your photos. In that case, they will probably type in your username under google and fall on your webcam model page. This advice is valid for all social networks but even more so on Instagram.
As mentioned earlier, Instagram only allows the use of a link in the Profile Bio, so it is a roundabout way of redirecting users to the webcam agency’s platform.
We do not recommend that you use Facebook for your webcam model activity. Even though Facebook owns Instagram, the former is much stricter on “adult” content. There is a good chance that Facebook censors your account. Therefore there is no point in wasting your time.
If you’re looking for web cam jobs and want to be part of the Model Regency Family, please apply here at https://regencymodelmanagement.co.uk/apply-now/.